Sunday, November 29, 2009

Bad Blogging Friend

I have been a Bad Blogging Friend... I know...

Over my past few posts I have received some wonderful comments and also attracted a few more followers but have not had the time to reply to my comments or come and check out your blogs. This has been because of The List which I am loving plowing through but it has taken me away from my new best friend - the blogesphere!

I love reading comments and checking out new followers and their blogs so I will spending the next few days, not working on my posts but coming to check yours out and replying to my wonderful commenter's and checking out their blogs too!

I can't wait to meet you all you new bloggy friends and re-acquaint myself with some old buddies!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails