Thursday, October 8, 2009

Honoured

I have been a very lucky little blogger and woke up this morning to see that overnight I had recieved some wonderful bloggy Awards!

Bob @ plainolebob awarded me the Kreativ Blog Award.


Bob's blog is a delight to read and is quirky and different in a sea of sameness (is that a word?). Please go over and say hi (and tell him I sent ya!)

So I have to:

1. Thank the person who gave the award.
2. Copy the award and place it on your blog.
3. Link to the blog that nominated you.
4. Tell your fellow bloggers 7 things they may not know about you.
5. Pass it on

Well here are 7 things you may not know about me.....

1) I auditioned for Big Brother (the first season in Australia) and got down to the last 20 in WA - Thank goodness I didn't get through!!

2) My son Oliver (Grotbag) was named after Jamie Oliver (my favourite chef) - although people think I picked the name but Hubby actually did.

3) I have been in an armed hold up...in a restaurant of all places!! Fortunately no one was hurt!

4) I always read the last page in a book. Terrible habit I know - I really am trying to stop this one!

5) I am not as strong as people think I am, which makes it hard when I have a meltdown!

6) I can give good advice but find it hard taking my own!

7) I wanted to be a butcher when I was growing up. The trade still facinates me!

Now I would like to pass this award onto Tonya @ Letters For Lucas a gorgeous little blog where Tonya writes letters to her little boy about the joys and disasters of his childhood.

I also recieved The Best Blog Award from both Amber @ Amber Page Writes and from Diggestive @ Writing About Everything and a Few Lists. Both of these are great blogs and I implore you to go and read and say hi from me!!

This one I have to:

1) To accept the award, post it on your blog, along with the name of the person who gave it to you.
2) Pass the award to other blogs you recently discovered and think are great! be sure to contact the bloggers to let them know they have been chosen for this award.
So I pass this Award along to:

MJ @ Whats The Matter Mary-Jane? - I have awarded MJ before and her blog is not new to me but her post today nearly made me wet my pants so to her it goes!!
Gretchen @ Wooden Nickel - Don't you just love that name and her blog is so beautiful I feel calm just popping over there!
Lisa @ Surviving Oz - Lisa writes about moving to Australia and her stories about combating our deadlist creatures cracks me up!!

Michele @ The Professionl Family Manager - Michele believes that you should treat being a SAHM like a career and has some very interesting views - I love reading her blog!

Katrina @ Katrina Chambers - her blog is sometimes about decorating and sometimes about random stuff but her decorating stuff in my mind is inspirational - she has a knack!!

So there you have, pop over to their blogs, tell them I sent you, and enjoy reading (and hopefully following) some new blogs!

~~~~~

Hubby is home at the moment so am not able to indulging in my secret blogging life as much as I would like. I don't know, something about not seeing him for 2 weeks and blogging YET AGAIN while he is waiting for a cuddle and conversation from me makes me feel a bit guilty sitting here!!

Toodles!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails