Tuesday, July 21, 2009

The Week That Was


My Hubby came and went and Happy Monday changed to Grumpy Monday.


The Masterchef Finale happened on Sunday, I am really going to miss that show as it became part of my night time routine. I feel a bit lost now!


Bugalugs is now without Dummy and sleeping through the night after I bit the bullet and stayed up one night through screams and cries like sleep school had taught me. He is now a happy little soul.


Grotbag is back at school, thank goodness. He was driving me nuts. He brought home some great artwork today that I have framed in cheap red frames from IKEA. I am going to put them on his wall and change them periodically.


It was the five year anniversary of my father-in-law passing away. Very sad but I know he is with us in spirit and never far away from our thoughts.


My car went in for repairs to the bumper, so I am without a car. My mum has been kind enough to allow me to drive hers but is strange being so low to the ground and not being able to see as much. I am looking forward to getting my car back looking as good as new!


I had a great random girls night out with some new and old faces.


My tumble dryer has decided that 90 minutes is actually 7 minutes. The timer is stuffed. Great!


My diet has been abandoned this week through lack of motivation from me. Although you would think that my tummy was motivation enough. Not so. I need to look further....


So that was the week that was. It had love, laughter, screams, cries and a whole rainbow of emotions too many to write.


I wonder what this week will bring....


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails