Here's whats on the rest of the list (not in any particular order):
- Tidy Up (This never leaves the list)
- Unload the dishwasher (again on the list every day)
- Vacuum (by the time I vacuum the house it's ready to be done again)
- Dust (see 3)
- Washing - doing, putting out, getting in and putting away
- Sort Bugalug's clothes from ones he has grown out of and the next size he is in
- Same with Grotbags clothes
- Give clothes to Good Sammy's or sell on EBay
- Call repair man about broken tumble dryer
- Call the Dog Kennels again to get dogs booked in for October
- Call taxman to come and do tax returns
- Take charms in to get put on charm bracelet
- Load digital picture frame
- Shred papers not needed
- Call Foxtel about IQ2
- Sell the box of stuff labelled EBay on EBay
- Sort dinner out for tonight
- Go to Medicare
blah blah blah...and the list goes on and on and on and on....
It's soooo overwhelming I just think...sod it...pass me the Wii controller!!!!
Hubby is home Tuesday.....I'll pass some of the list on to him!