Thursday, September 17, 2009

I'm a Blog Buddy!


Today I am honoured to be featured as a Blog Buddy over at 'One Mums Musings'.
My Blog Buddy post is about the principles I followed to get Grotbag to eat and hope to follow the same principles with Bugalugs.


So click on over and have a look. Alicia's blog is really great (and she is a fellow West Aussie) so make sure you have a look around and leave some bloggy comment love! And make sure you pop back here and tell me what you think of my principles of eating - I am happy to answer any questions!

Thanks again Alicia it was fun (and nerve racking) to write!



5 comments:

Dumb Mom said...

Cool! Off to check it out:)

Sassy Chica said...

Congrats on your bloggy buddy post, I will head over there and check it out:)

Smooches,
Sassy Chica

Stephanie Faris said...

I'll go check it out. Congrats!

JennyMac said...

How fun! Congratulations.

Drahdrah said...

Thanks for stopping by and following ! I think I agree with all your techniques. They seem to work with Baby J - unless she's extra crabby !

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails