I did this little exercise on Facebook about 6 months ago I had great fun going it and thought I would repeat it to see how much Grotbags answers had changed. I wrote them exactly as he said them!
Grotbags new answers are in red and my comments are in brackets.
1.What is something mum always says to you? That you love me. That you love me.
2. What makes mum happy? When I eat all my dinner When I do as I am told & yesterday I was good wasn't I mum?
3. What makes mum sad? When I am being naughty. When I have been naughty.
4. How does your mum make you laugh? When you make a funny face When I dance funny.
5. What was your mum like as a child? You watched Star Wars (this is true!) You tided up your playroom (I keep telling him that I had to tidy my playroom at his age!)
6. How old is your mum? 4 (??) Don't know...21? (ha ha ha ha ha)
7. How tall is your mum? That tall *On tippee toes arms held high* That tall *On tippee toes arms held high*
8. What is her favourite thing to do? Working on the computer and playdoh. Cooking and watching television (I am surprised he didn't say the computer but then when asked what I do for a job he said on the computer so...bonus when I am on here he thinks mummy is "working"!)
9. What does your mum do when you're not around?Look after Harry & set my train set up for me. You tidy the house (Think he has me confused with some other mummy!)
10. If your mum becomes famous, what will it be for?A monster, a nice one, cause your only a girl!!!!!!! For being happy (Ahhhhh sooooo cute!!)
11. What is your mum really good at? Setting up my train set and telling daddy things (LOL) Being on the computer (Ahem!)
12. What is your mum not very good at? Playing basketball, or do the hose to put out fires cause your not a fireman(?) Doing Bowsers castle on the wii - your not very good. (The boy don't lie!)
13. What does your mum do for her job? To look after me and Bugalugs On the computer and looking after me and Bugalugs (See he thinks I am working woo hoo!)
14. What is your mum's favourite food?Meatballs and spagetti Rice (have no idea - think he just pulled these out of the air!)
15. What makes you proud of your mum? Because I love you When you tidy up my playroom (I see a theme here???)
16. If your mum were a cartoon character, who would she be? You can be anything mum an alien or a monster or anything! Naruto (His favourite character at the moment!)
17. What do you and your mum do together? Playdoh & Basketball Playdoh & Junior Scrabble & Guess Who (I do love a board game!!)
18. How are you and your mum the same? We both have the same colour hair and we both get grumpy sometimes Because we are happy and we have lots of love for each other (*sniff*)
19. How are you and your mum different?Cause I don’t have a wedding ring. You feed Harry his bottle and I play in my playroom that makes us different (??)
20. How do you know your mum loves you? You play with me and tell me that you love me. You give me lots of kisses and cuddles (*sniff sniff*)
21. Where is your mum's favourite place to go? Seeing Auntie AB and Auntie Bling To restaurants with your friends!! (ha ha have been going out with the girls a bit lately!!)
Can I have my apple now? That was lots of talking!!! (Ahem bribery works every time ha ha)
Got kids/Grandkids/neices & nephews? Do these questions with them, it's great fun to see what they say - post the answers and then link back to me!! Make sure you put in the comments so I can come have a look!! Can't wait to read them!!!